Family Practice Physician, OB/GYN, Director of NursingWestern Sierra Medical Clinic, Inc.
Join our team of healthcare professionals and help bring better health to our communities!
Western Sierra Medical Clinic is expanding and has the following opportunities available for highly skilled, dedicated individuals seeking a rewarding career:
- Family Practice Physician
- Director of Nursing
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Providing accessible, quality medical, dental and behavioral health services through innovative, patient-centered care in our communities.
Western Sierra Medical Clinic will be the health provider of choice in our communities. We will be positioned to respond to current and future community health needs within our resources. We will promote the health and wellness of Nevada, Placer, Sierra, and Yuba counties, through our model of patient-centered care.
The Values of Western Sierra Medical Clinic guide employees in providing superior service to fulfill our mission and achieve our vision.
- Quality: Excellence and innovation, resulting in the best possible and cost-effective patient care.
- Compassion: Dedicated to respect our patients and their families’ need for emotional support.
- Respect: Treat every patient and staff member with thoughtful consideration and understanding of each other’s circumstances.
- Stewardship: Protecting our resources today to ensure our mission tomorrow.