Caregiver, Med AideSierra View Manor
- Full Time, Part Time Caregiver
- Help clients take prescribed medication.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises.
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop.
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own.
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion.
- Report any unusual incidents.
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency.
- Full Time, Part Time Med Aide
- Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to patients.
- Coordinate with different nurses to assist with patient care and medications.
- Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage medications.
- Record medication dosages and times.
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
- Gather samples for analysis.
- Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
- Uphold all health and safety standards.
- Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom systems to identify patient needs.
Sierra View Manor.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.