RN Case ManagerInterim HealthCare Hospice
Full Time - RN Case Manager
Interim HealthCare Hospice believes in providing Care Comfort Choice. We believe providing employees a supporting and nurturing professional environment leads to excellent patient care. If you want a meaningful career and want to become someone's angel.
Responsibilities of an RN Case Manager include:
- Assess new patients
- Update and revise patient health care plans as needed
- Educate patients and families about health care plans and options
- Make clinical decisions for routine patient care
- Accurately document and submit medical records
- Demonstrate knowledge in medical care; such as diagnostic procedures, medication, symptoms, and other treatment-related therapies
- Provide emotional support to patients and families
- Evaluate and determine needs of patients
- Review results from medical tests
- Implement physician orders and other nursing procedures
- Create an environment for open communication
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.