HVAC Service Technician, Installers, TraineesGrass Valley Air Conditioning
HVAC Service Technician, Experienced Installers, & Trainees
Pre Employment Drug Screening. CDL Required.
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
- Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Maintaining service truck.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.