Member Service RepresentativeFirst US Community CU
First U.S. Community CU Full Time Member Service Representative position available. Prior banking experience a+. Cash handling experience required.
We offer medical / dental benefits and 401k.
First U.S. Community Credit Union is currently seeking a full time Member Service Representative at our Grass Valley office. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team. The ideal candidate should be detailed orientated, sales minded, and possess the ability to cross-sell our products and services.
You will be responsible for assisting members with financial needs, questions and transactions. Cross-sells appropriate credit union products and services to members in order to help First U.S. Community Credit Union achieve its financial service sales and referral goals. Provides continuous quality service to all members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working Saturday's required.
- Assist members with all general inquiries on accounts and loans.
- Process member transaction requests.
- Problem-solve with members regarding account concerns.
- Explain, promote, refer and sell Credit Union products and services using consultative selling techniques.
- Conduct member profiling to determine member needs.
- Open sub-share accounts (Checking, Savings, Certificate, and Holiday Club Accounts).
- Achieve individual sales and services goals.
- Process mail.
- Confer with other departments to resolve member questions and concerns.
- Maintain posting drawer and ensure drawer balances daily.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of developments/changes in policies, procedures, products and services.
- Adhere to Attendance and Punctuality Guidelines.
- Complete other duties as assigned.