DishwasherEskaton Village Grass Valley
Full time, Dishwasher Monday-Friday From 2 pm to 10:30 pm. Benefits including paid time off! Drug test & fingerprint clearance required. Eskaton is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without-regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas.
- Load and unload dishwashing machines.
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately.
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins.
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours.
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary.
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues.
- Remove garbage regularly.
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.