DeMartini RV hiring skilled workers.
DeMartini RV is currently hiring skilled workers for multiple positions. We are hiring for detailers, RV Technicians, parts associates, and warranty administrators.
Would be interested in hiring anyone with skills or background in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, welding, or automotive.
Would be interested in hiring customer service-oriented self-motivated individuals.
RV Technicians Duties and Responsibilities
- Discuss with clients after reviewing work orders and examining the RV to ascertain nature of problem and present job cost estimates and parts replacement alternatives.
- Inspect recreational vehicles to troubleshoot pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical and electronic problems and perform necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul.
- Secure client approval on work estimates prior to commencing on any major repair or overhaul work.
- Repair water and sewage plumbing and propane gas lines, using proper caulking compounds and replacement plastic or copper pipe.
- Locate, isolate and repair frayed, broken or incorrect electrical wiring, using ohmmeters, soldering irons, tape, and hand tools.
- List parts to be replaced, referring to manufacturer’s manuals and diagrams.
- Remove damaged exterior panels and repair and replace structural frame members.