Clinical Registered Nurse, Call Center Representative, Referral CoordinatorChapa De Indian Health
Help Change Lives In A Place That Could Change Yours Chapa-De has the following opportunities:
- Clinical Registered Nurse - serves as the hub and team leader for all patient care team members on their Pod or team. The Clinical RN sees patients independently, within their nursing scope, and they assist the MA or provider with complicated cases. This position reports to the Director of Nursing or RN Clinical Coordinator and works as part of a team with the clinic providers, and other clinic support staff to provide quality, coordinated care to patients. In addition, the Clinical RN provides triage and patient education. This position supervises the LVNs, and MAs within their Pod.
- Call Center Representative - This position will support Medical’s call center, front desk and eligibity. The primary role will be to perform the duties of the Call Center Representative (CCR) to answer all incoming calls for both the Medical and Optometry departments with the emphasis on addressing the caller’s needs. This could include scheduling appointments, routing for Rx refills, answering questions about services, checking eligibility, sending messages to clinical teams, and forwarding calls for further triage. The CCR is expected to consult frequently with the Team Leader and/or the Front Office supervisor and clinical teams.
- Referral Coordinator - primary function is to coordinate, process and schedule medical referrals. This includes prior authorizations for a variety of medical services/procedures for patients as requested by medical providers. As an integral member of the health care team, the Referral Coordinator will collaborate with other referral staff, medical providers, nursing staff and other patient care support staff.
Benefits Of Working At Chapa-De:
- No Night or Weekend Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Collaborative and Supportive Working Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Beautiful Northern California Campuses
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.