Arch's Automotive is looking for a person with a great attitude and interacts well with people. Multi-tasking a must. You will be talking with customers in person and over the phone. No prior experience necessary we are willing to train the right applicant with the right attitude.
Full time Employment,
Holidays and weekends off.
Your daily duties would include but not limited to:
- Answering phones,
- Greeting customers,
- Scheduling appointments,
- Preparing estimates,
- Selling service work,
- Communicate with the Technicians,
- Helping Technician on some tasks.
- Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates, writing repair orders, and maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms, clarifying description of problems, conducting inspections, taking test drives, checking vehicle maintenance records, and examining service schedules.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor.
- Calculates customer’s payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Obtains approval signatures and enters RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, answering questions and concerns, and arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading manufacturers’ publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.